Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Sylvia Browne launches new Internet Solutions Powered by NOx

November 18, 2009 -
Best Selling author, spiritual teacher and psychic, Sylvia Browne, today launched a new website (www.SylviaBrowne.com). The site allows a community to stay connected 24 / 7 with features such as demand audio and video streaming, webinars, audio call in shows, podcasting, message boards, blogging and much more.'A large number of sites in new locations on the past, but this is one of the most exciting initiatives we have been part of. Sylvia's is building a rich content and features a fan will enjoy. We want the site as Sylvia's destination where people can learn and be informed. We welcome the opportunity to work with Sylvia Browne on the exciting project, "said Payam Zarabi, NOx Solutions CEO.

"One of my dreams is on the new website where I can communicate with my fan and those who accept my spiritual philosophy is," said Sylvia Browne. "I'm an online space where I can share my thoughts, my books, my videos of lectures, and my travel schedule."

NOx Solutions (www.NoxSolutions.com) The e-commerce solutions for managing the company based in Los Angeles, CA. NOx Solutions offers specialized field service website design, create, maintain, streaming, hosting, marketing, promotion, customer service and product fulfillment. NOx provides customized e-commerce solutions through a reasonable level of enterprise architecture and infrastructure. NOx Solutions has designed and launched the new site and will continue to manage SylviaBrowne.com, offering hosting, streaming media, technical support, inventory management and customer service.

No comments:

Post a Comment